Friday, November 19, 2010

Greetings To the Gold Blogging Community!

Well I finally decided to do it. After a few weeks of humming and haring I decided I would poke my nose into the World of Warcraft gold community. So, this is my Blog and boy is it empty at the moment, but “Good News Everyone!” I already have some posts in the making, covering a variety of topics that should keep me busy for the next couple of weeks.

I have some goals for this Blog, mostly depending on its success and my writing skills (which I'm working on and I apologize profusely in advance for my poor spelling, grammar and down right horrid typing skills.) I'm posting these goals for a couple of reasons, firstly being to inform people of what I'm up to and what I'm planing and secondly I think this is a perfect place for myself to list these goals and make sure I remember them. So, here we go over the coming months I hope to:
  • Stick to a posting schedule, at least once a week.
  • Get involved with the community.
  • Use some design skills I have packed away to create a custom design for the blog.
So there we go, that's the plan. It's not much but I'm not going to bite off more than I can chew...yet.

No comments: